About Home Inspection
Home Inspection is committed to providing quality inspection services for your home and properties.
Together with our team of professional home inspectors, we look out for even the finest of defects, resulting in client satisfaction.
Our inspection team will inspect your property according to industry quality standards. If not found satisfactory, we will comment in the final defect report so the developer can do the necessary rectification works. This guarantees our client’s right during the defect liability period.
Make a small investment now and save big in the future.
When you are buying a home, a home inspection can save you big in unexpected headaches. Most people will ignore the importance of a defects inspection. They might check the property themselves without proper technical knowledge in order to save money and time.
In fact, getting your house professionally inspected for priority defects will save you money and time in the long run! Our thorough inspection reports will allow you to know the true condition of your property and save you a massive load of grief and money when purchasing a house.
Make a small investment and save big in the future.
Our Property Inspection Services
View Our Sample
Why Choose Us
- Peace of Mind - Our professional home inspection will give you confidence and peace of mind in knowing the true condition of your new property.
- Cost and Time Savings - We use specialized tools to identify high priority and unexpected defects to help save your repair costs in the future.
- Professional Inspectors - Our inspectors are well-trained to thoroughly examine and document priority and common defects in your new property.
- Time Efficient - We conduct a thorough home inspection in 3-4 hours and provide a comprehensive defect report within 3 days.
- Personal Briefing - Property Owners are invited to attend the end of the inspection where our inspectors will give a verbal report on identified products.
Our inspection prices depend on a range of factors such as the size and the type of the property being inspected. Also, the place of the property is located in.